Ensuring global payer engagement
|Book a call
- Host models and value materials in a central repository, providing easy access for multiple stakeholders across global organisations.
- Develop new HTA/payer ready cost-effectiveness and budget impact models for multiple products.
- Enable cross functional communication through the intuitive, stylish and secure interface aligning global, regional and local teams on model form and function.
Modelling Center powered by FIECON Model Builder is a repository of hosted, Excel-based economic models and value evidence, perfect for facilitating internal and external value communication and sharply focused on ensuring global payer engagement and optimal patient access.
- An intuitive online interface generation of customised Excel-based models in minutes.
- Best-in-class designs ensure a consistent look and feel, and models can be easily opened, understood, and shared.
- Excel model calculations are automated to guarantee accuracy and remove the risk of human error.
- Models are built to meet payer expectations, and comply with international HTA requirements having been validated, and used by the key payers and HTA agencies.
FIECON Model Builder is an online platform, enabling you to develop Excel-based economic models at a global or local level, early or late-stage. The possibilities are endless with FIECON Model Builder.
Watch FIECON Model Builder in action!
Prioritise, communicate, collaborate
|Book a call
- Global map views and dashboards help you track country progress, and determine priorities.
- Disseminates up-to-date strategy, guidance and materials to local affiliates, eliminating version control issues.
- Easy to use, country- and regional-level portals ensure seamless and secure team communication between local and global teams.
- Country-level milestones, timelines, deliverables and notifications are in-built, highlighting multidirectional support needs and facilitating team collaboration.
FIECON Value Platform helps you manage and optimise your pricing and market access processes. Your online portal helps Global teams quickly understand progress, priorities, and support needs in local markets, saving time, increasing team efficiency, and ensuring alignment.
Watch FIECON Value Platform in action!
“FIECON Model Builder is a very useful and ingenious tool for those developing models to support health economic evaluations.”NICE Committee Member and HEOR Director
“FIECON Model Builder can save a significant amount of time in building models that are less prone to error by automating model calculations and results - no more painstaking time spent calculating ICERs and generating CEACs, CEAFs and Tornado plots.”NICE Committee Member and ERG Director
“Based on an intuitive menu system, a Markov structure and standard model outputs are created swiftly and accurately at the press of a button. FIECON Model Builder saves substantial amounts of time and significantly reduces the risk of programming errors in model development.”NICE Committee Member and HEOR Director
“FIECON Model Builder is particularly useful for those exploring ‘early' models for technologies in development, but can also be used as the basis for later ‘submission ready’ models used in health technology assessment.”NICE Committee Member and HEOR Director
“FIECON Value Platform allows me to easily understand the status of numerous complex regional and local processes underpinning the global launch of my products. The interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, which facilitates communication and collaboration between multidisciplinary teams within our organisation, and I really value the ability to disseminate and review up-to-date launch materials with a sleek notification system to inform you when things have changed.”Global Head of Market Access