MAXIMISING THE MARKET IMPACT OF GLOBAL MODEL ADAPTATIONS
- Adapt a global model and identify additional comparators (based on the local market) and incorporate a societal perspective
Respecting the technical:
- Global model was originally built for the UK, despite Canada being the first market for launch
- The product was being submitted for two indications concurrently
- Required assessment by two HTA agencies in Canada (CADTH and INESS)
Delivering the practical:
- Incorporated cost and survival data from a recently completed RWE initiative
- Additional comparators and a societal perspective added, tailored to CADTH (Canada) and INESS (Quebec province)
- Held model validation sessions with a cross functional client team (HEOR, medical affairs and market access attendees)
- Updated treatment pathways, comparators, long term efficacy, and economic data
- 4 total models delivered (1 each for CADTH and INESS in indications 1 & 2)
- 4 total technical reports delivered.
- Delivered report on recommendations for value communication in Canada, as well as adaptations to future markets
Acronyms: RWE, Real World Evidence; HTA, Health Technology Assessment; HEOR, Health Economics and Outcomes Research; CADTH, Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; INDESS, Institut national d’excellence en santé et en services sociaux (Institute of national excellence in health and social services).